Translate?

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Wearing Womens Underwear Underneath Your Everyday Wear

OK to some this may not seem like a big deal, and others might not have the desire to go out 'en femme' and only want to be fem underneath. So what's stopping you?

So you think to yourself someone might see...... more then likely not. And even if it still worries you there are countless things you can do just to be extra sure nobody sees.

Some mens dress socks look very similar to stockings or tights, so why not just wear stockings or tights?
But what about the waistband? you may ask. Tuck your shirt into your trousers or if you wear hoodies and jeans tuck the t-shirt under your hoody into your jeans.
OK so we're past the waistband issue what's next? You don't wear dress socks? then just wear your mens socks over the tights/stockings, simple. Still worried? well just wear nude tights for now until you're comfortable enough to move onto other colours.

The thing is nobody has X-ray vision so you're pretty safe. Bras are completely different obviously cuz they stick out but tights/pantyhose & stockings and thongs/knickers/panties, well, just do as i said above and you'll be fine =)



3 comments:

  1. I haven’t done this for quite a while but did go into work one day with stockings (socks on top) sussies and a little string. I think the worry of being discovered got to me though so the buzz of being secretly naughty wore off while I was there.

    I did enjoy the walk to and from though and went out quite a few times to the local shops at the weekends wearing tights or stockings with no socks above. I love seeing a ‘flash’ of a womens ankle from behind when they walk wearing nylon under jeans and hoped for the same look (although I know my ankles are more rounded than the ‘sharper’ ones I love to see). But knowing that someone could catch a glimpse that I was wearing nylons was a real turn on and I would do it again if the circumstances were right.

    I guess I secretly hoped for a tap on the shoulder from a fellow admirer ! I used to bend down to pick up a newspaper which would mean the jeans riding up and I’m pretty certain the guy at the shop could see that but if so he never let on.

    Going out fully femme must be awesome for those who feel they can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use this method all the time including painted toe nails makes you feel a Million $ if you wear tights, stockings etc you may need to carry a spare pair in case you ladder them, I just keep a pair of socks in my draw at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's simple enough but to some (and i've been there myself inthe past) its seems out of this world. But nobody will see, i once bent down in a shop n didnt realise for about 5 minutes i had been showing off my waistband haha

      Delete