Translate?

Monday 12 March 2012

Let It Out: Weathering A 'Storm'

Taking the world by Storm, the most famous baby on the planet whose parents are raising him/her 'genderless'.
(seriously this child should be in the Guinness world book of recordsas 'Youngest Famous Person').

Storm

So there's this whole issue with the way this child is being brought up. Psycologists label it an 'experiment' and the majority of the world is basically asking: Has the baby got a vagina or penis (which is kind of screwed up in my opinion).

Psycologists (people who over analylize everything -_-) have stated that the male and female brain are different and even though the child is classed 'genderless' he/she has a personality...... well duh =S
Obviously as the child grows the peronality will come through and he/she will make their own decision and how they'll live their life. I'd rather see a family raise their child like this as opposed to forcing things upon them to what society expects.

I personally wouldn't do this myself although if at a young age my child wanted to dress girly or play with dolls then regardless of gender i'd be fine with it. I would want my kids to have certain freedoms to make their own choices., be it religion, the things they want to do in life, i want them to choose their own path. If my son wanted to do ballet so be it, if my daughter wanted to play rugby again i'd have no problem with it.

So to the majority of people so obessed about the childs sex, it's not your kid and you have no right to judge whats right or wrong. Back the hell off and focus on how you're raising your own children and the way in which you could be screwing them up.

All the best to Storm & the rest of the family x

Andria x

No comments:

Post a Comment