Translate?

Monday 5 March 2012

Let It Out (Debut): Rihanna, Ready To Whore.........erm, For War

Ahhh.........Rihanna, an international role model for girls worldwide. 24 years old, music diva, and now starring in a movie.........just when you thought you coulnd't get away from her!
Hitting the screens in the movie Battleship playing the part of Officer Raikes and apparently loves playing with the big guns (those are not the only big things you like, are they Rihanna?).

Rihanna: The one on the boat was so powerful, on the ribs, every time, ugh, I remember. I would come back to the set with black gunpowder everywhere - it was crazy. But it was so much fun. I loved it, every moment. I loved feeling it in my chest. Are you sure you didn't love it on your chest?


She continues: I want to do comedy, maybe a romantic comedy. I want to try being more vulnerable, but I want to try different things. I don't want to stick to one type of role.

First things first, you already do comedy Rihanna. Your lyrics, clown-like dress sense & music videos are perfect for when I'm having a shitty day. And you don't want to stick to one type of role? your music sounds all the same (customer: I've been conned! it's the same track over and over!) hence, your roles will always be the same.........it's you.

Sorry to hear they didn't take on your idea for the movie though. The one where you're sat on a tank making it look like you have a huge pink penis while wearing a mickey mouse helmet.........


The only way you're going to take down the big enemy in this epic (fail) with that thing is by firing your CDs at it, and then just finish it off with a song.

This is not the only movie Ri-Ri (pronounced rye-rye or ree ree? =S) is set to be in. Apparently out of many who want to play the leading role she is favourite to play Whitney Houston in new film biopic. If this is the case then Whitney will be rolling in her grave. Nobody could ever live up the part of Houston, a singer blessed with real talent and a gifted voice.

R.I.P. Whitney Houston x



No comments:

Post a Comment