Translate?

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Sneak In While She's Sleeping

HI! shhh must be quiet =P
 
lol the title of this post sounds so wrong
Thought i'd get a lil post on here while my queen sleeps. It's only been like 2 days and i'm missing this blog lol

Hope your week has been going good so far and hopefully by the weekend i should have some new photos up. They're 'theme' outfits so i'm hoping they will turn out good =P
Anyways we're planning on going fishing tomorrow which is the 1st time for me suprise suprise =P so im going to try and persuade my girl to do my makeup & photos in exchange for a lapdance lmao

 Also i have a few new make up bits from my girlfriends sweet friend. She gave 2 new foundations which i will be posting up some pictures and my thoughts on them. Also my girl got me some new eyeshadows to play with so i can't wait to try 'em out & get pretty!!!

Hope you're all missing me cuz i miss you =(
catch ya'll soon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment