Translate?

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Rain Before Sun

Before i met my girlfriend i went through a rough couple of years. I hadn't had a proper relationship since the age of 15. I became very lonely over time, high school friends never kept in touch & eventually i gave up trying.

At 17 i began smoking weed for fun...... at first. That was until it became my way of escape (what goes up must come down right?). Obviously through all this i crossdressed from time to time but i hated it, worst of all i hated myself. The guilt & shame ontop of everything overwhelmed me. I went so far out of my own way to reject and deny who i really was. Wearing a fake smile for so long the depression was denied too.

These feelings kept growing & went on for a few more years until not long before my 22nd birthday (april 2011). I met a girl who i had no idea how much of an impact she would have on my life over the next few months. We started dating and pretty much from day one she knew of my girly side, not only that but she loved and encouraged it spoiling me with clothes & makeup.

Long story short if it wasn't for her i would have never accepted myself as a CD and you wouldn't be viewing my blog right now.

Never ever give up on yourself no matter how tough things get x
I've never been more happy then i am now =]



No comments:

Post a Comment