Translate?

Monday 19 March 2012

Let It Out: Silly Silly Girl

Princess is sooo forgetful!
I didn't have a 'Let It Out' post ready i totally forgot :O
So instead I'm going to do a 1 about me! lol

I really am that forgetful, sometimes my mind is going on with so much other things get pushed out -_- I've been trying to do more pictures recently as i'm sure you've all seen and i hope you all like them =D
I've also been messing with concealers to try and hide that dark shade after shaving and lucky for me my girlfriend has picked up some for me to play around with =P

Speaking of shaving i was going to be writing a post on how to to get the most cleanest & closest shave...... lets just say it didn't quite go as well i thought it would. I followed some advice online where this dude who was saying about shaving being a lost art blah blah blah. Anywho i followed his advice about how to prepare for & how to get the closest shave, o believe me i got the closest shave i could by shaving my skin off.
Using a double ended razor (these things are deadly, would be safer using a mchete!). So unless i can grasp the method of a perfecrt close, clean & bloodless shave then i won't be posting about this, why give advice about something that i can't get right? i dont want you guys to mutilate your faces too lol

I do have some secret posts in the making which i'm sure you're all dying to knwo what they're about =P but you'll just have to wait and see!

Apart from that not a whole lot going on. My girlfriend is coming down next week so there probably won't be posts during that week but they will be some after, photo shoots, things we go up too, maybe random piccies so make sure you all stay tuned!

Things learn't from this post: Andria is very forgetfull and had a fight with her razor in which she lost :(

Thanks for reading! Love u all!



Andria

4 comments:

  1. I use the no-no, neet and an electric razor and it's a battle. I may save up for one of the lazor portables. I think there is two good ones the Tria and SilknSense. Don't buy this No-No unless you have very light hair. I'm hoping it will eventually make my hair lighter as the hormones are also. love your blog, honey. Keep up the good work.
    Hugs,
    Mindy XoX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tahnk you for your inpunt hunny and i hope the everything works out for you with the hormones etc Im happy you like my blog hun x :) x thank u

      Andria

      Delete
  2. Hi Andria, careful with that razor honey! I'm interested in your research on the closest shave as its something many of us girls love to have. We shall have to swap knowledge and useful tips! Chat soon hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya hun ye its sucha pain shaving, i will put up a post about different hair removal though and will actually test products out and do reviews for products specifically for the face so keep in touch hun x

      Andria x

      Delete