Translate?

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Are You Really A Princess?

The answer to that is: Yes, yes I am =P

How did i come to obtain the title of Princess?
Well becuase of my possessions of course hehe x

24/7 I wear a Princess crown necklace & a sparkly crown necklace =P

Also I wear a Princess key ring on my jeans 24/7

I have various Tiaras (of course this one is more for kids)

 But this is a real Tiara =P

I have various writing pads x
An actual Princess pad (i have 2 of these =P)

This is my blog pad for all my ideas. Pretty, huh?

Of course every Princess loves her shoes!

I even have a cupcake pencil case =P

Glass tumblers only fit for a Princess x

A pretty pink Princess bear =D

Gotta keep that hair looking good

Lip gloss key ring x

So there you have it, proof that I'm a Princess =P



No comments:

Post a Comment