Translate?

Tuesday 6 March 2012

1000 VIEWS! THANK YOU!

1000 Views! 

Thank You All For Checking Out My Blog!

I've been on here less then a month and already things are going great
(prepare yourselves she's about to give a speech =P).

Don't worry i will keep this short lol x

Just a big thanks to everyone that comes by and next time you're here leave some comments dammit! lol I'm not sure if there are any 'regulars' that come here but I'd love to hear from you =)
Also a huge thanks to my girlfriend for accepting me as i am, encouraging me to be myself (and for keeping me girly and spoiling me hehe =P).

O.K. I may as well spill a few upcoming posts:
There will be new photos of me up sometime in the next few weeks.
I've been planning quite a few different photoshoots =P

Of course there will be more of 'Let It Out' on mondays and B.O.T.B. every saturday (comment on who you prefer its Battle of The Babes!!!)

Once again thank you all x



Princess Andria x


No comments:

Post a Comment