Translate?

Sunday 4 March 2012

I Am An Abomination!

I'm sure many of you know:
IT IS WRONG TO CROSSDRESS!
I brought up the whole God & Crossdressing topic on a forum I've joined fairly recently (http://www.crossdressers.com/) to see others views on this because there must be some religious CDs out there.
A member gave me a link to a site about The Bible and well, you know me, i have to share =)

Deuteronomy 22:5
'A woman must not dress like a man.'

 Deuteronomy 22:5
'Neither shall a man wear women's clothing.'

 Deuteronomy 22:5
'Whoever does this is an abomination to God.'


Now I'm no n00b to The Bible I've done my fair share of reading in the past (if you have a look at some of the other teachings about the law in The Bible you'll see how screwed up it gets). Let's just say there is alot of messed up stuff where at the end of it all
You Should Be Put To Death.


I guess they threw Commandment 6 right out the window!


No comments:

Post a Comment