Translate?

Saturday 10 March 2012

Hair Removal ARGH!!!

Why?!

Why does hair removal have to be such a damn pain? grrr. Please somebody tell me the magical secret as to how they remove hair without it making you want to punch yourself!

Here's the story: So spur of the moment (plus i havn't dressed up in a while) i think to myself while in a nice hot bubbly bath tub 'i'm going to have an uber hardcore wash, remove my body hair, do my make up and take a couple of new photos for the blog'. So i decide to use this hair removal stuff which belonged to my mum (it's probably as old as her and it smells just as bad lol)...... This stuff sucks! It killed the idea slightly but the princess pressed on! Since the cream didn't work it looks like i'm going to have to have to do this the old school way...... shaving!

As i've stated in an earlier post Venus is the Goddess of Love & Beauty...... i was wrong!
More like Goddess of the Worst Razors EVER! She obviously dosn't love my legs (jealous b*tch) and cares not for my beauty. All i wanted was a quick shave nice & easy, 15 minutes later i'm still going up and down the same leg...... the worst part about it is my right leg is about 75% hairless, my left leg is 0% hairless!

OK cool down Andria, let's look at he facts.
  • I've no idea how old that hair removal cream was

  • The venus razor needs a new set of blades (they're more blunt then...... some kind of blunt object)

  • Maybe i should've used wax strips (though i'm still a bit traumatized after my GF waxed my butt and ripped up a layer of gooch skin lol)
lol i guess i just needed to vent =P
any of you had bad hair removal expiriences?
feel free to comment & what method of hair removal you use?



2 comments:

  1. I have used all three of those. My problem with razors is that in order to keep my legs hair free I have to shave daily and I get razor burn. When I use hair remover it doesn't seem to get all of the hair and it doesn't last the 6-8 weeks it says it will. and wax strips are just painful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree shaving is a pain, plus the more you shave the worse it grows back, maybe try a diffferent brand of hair remover? (i hate the smell of that stuff) and wax strips i'm not too bad with but i have alot of trouble with them

      Delete