Translate?

Tuesday 3 April 2012

My Pre-Photo Shoot Routine

Usually when i prepare for photos i always follow the same routine.
Try it out next time you do photos of yourself x =)

Here We Go!

  • Paint finger nails & toe nails.
  • Shower - wash body, wash hair (Rachie Roo Style), shave legs & armpits.
  • When finished use 1 towel to dry hair while another towel is wrapped round the waist. Wrap towel around hair and sit there as my body naturally dries (i find that drying with a towel can leave my skin feeling not so soft).
  • Now fully dry i moisturise my entire body either with moisturiser (duh) lol or body butter.
  • Shave facial hair (using a women's razor & shaving foam, not becuase i'm a CD i just find my venus is better then other razors i've used). I don't do wet shaves anymore, i find i cut alot easier so instead i used a warm damp towel while i shave.
  • Next  i dress in whatever i'm going to wear for the shoot.
  • Brush hair (straighten hair sometimes).

Make-Up!
(In Order)
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Eyeshadow
  • Eye Liner
  • Mascara
  • Blush
  • Lip Gloss

If you do make a mistake don't panic. Using a cotton bud/Q-tip & moisten the end then carefully fix any errors.

So there's my routine x
If you try it out let me know how it goes =)



No comments:

Post a Comment