Translate?

Saturday 21 April 2012

Happy Birthday Princess Andria!!!

Guess whose birthday it is to...... i already gave it away in the title -_- =P

That's right the birthday girl is 23 today!!!
*I'm getting old now :(*

That means you get 23 things to read through!
(don't worry its broken down lol)

8 Things That happened in History On This Day
  • 1865 - Abraham Lincoln's funeral train leaves Washington.
  • 1918 - World War I: German fighter ace Manfred von Richthofen, known as "The Red Baron", is shot down and killed over Vaux sur Somme in France.
  • 1948 - 1st Polaroid camera was sold in US. 1948
  • 1956 - Elvis Presley's 1st hit record, "Heartbreak Hotel," becomes #1
  • 1963 - Beatles meet Rolling Stones for 1st time.
  • 1983 - 1 pound coin introduced in United Kingdom.
  • 1995 - FBI arrested Timothy McVeigh & charge him with Oklahoma City bombing.
  • 1997 - Ashes of Timothy Leary & Gene Roddenberry launched into orbit.

5 Things About The Princess

  • I'm quite tall for a sissy girl, I'm 6' 4

  • I was 17 when i first wore girls clothes infront of a girl. She was my GF at the time and i wore tights and a g-string for her.

  • My favourite colour is purple =D

  • I love Snow White. I really need her outfit!

  • I wear womens underwear & socks 24/7

10 Places I Want To Visit

Australia
California
France
Brighton
Amsterdam
San Francisco
Japan
Germany
Spain
China

Last But Not Least......


OMG it's baby Andria =P
There nurses use to call me spike apparently hehe

MySpace Comments
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment