Translate?

Sunday 5 August 2012

CAUGHT!

That's right, my entire family saw me in fem mode! =O

The Story

I'm sure many of you have heard of Chat Roulette?
Well for those of you who havn't its basically a cam site where you randomly get connected to someone else in the world (you see alot of crazy sh*t on there XD)
So lately i've been going on there doing various things to make people laugh or smile and i used to go on there alot after i done my photo shoots, why not? =P

When i do my photos or just get girly i always do it at night while everyone is sleeping but this time i decided to just put on some make-up and a summery top and go girly on cam.

Upstairs while my family is downstairs i do my thing (i was only semi dressed so only upper body fem). My GF decides to phone me up and guess where the phone is? You got it XD
So my dad comes up with the fone and opens the door like woah what the hell?!?! then the bastard decides to call up my mum and bro from downstairs lmfao

I played it cool ;) nothing phases the princess lol

They've only seen photos of me wearing makeup before that my GF done so this was a whole new thing for them. I explained what i was doing and it was all good =P

Now my mum looked horrified (jealousy of course XD), i know she would find it hard to accept if she knew that Xdressing was a part of my life where as this situation i played off as a joke. My dad and bro on the other hand would be fine with it.

So here are a few pictures of me when i was on CR that day.
Enjoy!






Andria x


No comments:

Post a Comment