Translate?

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Why Feel Shame? Be Proud Of Who YOU Are!

As a crossdresser we experience 2 main emotions "en femme". Complete happiness, which then afterwards is followed by guilt or shame. YOU must fight these negative emotions!
1 way that might help is how you view things. Such as the thoughts that fill your pretty heads once you've changed into what I assume you'd call "normal" clothes. (We will come back to this shortly)

First off, societys' views: "What would people think if they knew I was like this?". Does this question sound familiar? Let's face it society has always been judgemental to anything "different" and even to this day things that are more accepted are still frowned upon (such as the gay community). The fact is regardless of who you are and what you do people will judge. There's a huge pro to all this though, if society was super accepting of CDs well it wouldn't be the same would it?, we wouldn't be as unique and "different" as we are, and me personally I prefer it like that =]

Right, back to this whole "normal" clothes thing (grrrr i hate normal lol). Let's just say it there's no such thing as "normal" and clothes well, are clothes =) Seperation of the 2 is another thing that dosn't help with the negative thoughts. The thing is we only live once (well according to some, I believe in reincarnation lol) so embrace it to the fullest! Why get down over something that makes YOU happy? Be yourself and be proud dammit! =P

For a long time I tried to deny this side of me and even hated myself for it, but for nearly a year now i have embraced it to the fullest everyday and I have not looked back. YOU should do the same =] enjoy it and be happy!


Andria x

4 comments:

  1. Very true. I found once i accepted who I was and took the attitude that there was nothing wrong with this part of me I was way more happy and people seem to accept me better.
    I think if we act as though this is normal people pick up on that and don't challenge it but if we act like we are doing something wrong they also pick up on that and will believe we are doping something wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susan thanks for the comment hun and i totally agree with you. The way in which we act probably has a huge impact on it. Thanks again hun and hope you like the blog so far.

    Andra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you said you believe in reincarnation I am curious as to what your religious beliefs are. I myself am pagan and also believe in reincarnation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a possiblitiy, i was born into christianity but im not a follower. I'm actually agnostic so i am very open with different beliefs and ideas =)

      Delete