Translate?

Sunday 26 February 2012

The Mystery Case...

I wonder what's inside that mystery Betty Boop case =O hehe x Time to find out!

Foundation

Dainty Doll

Blusher

Chit Chat

The Body Shop

Eyeshadow

Misc Unbranded Eyeshadow

My Favourites:
No7, Rimmel, Beverly Hills Polo Club & Tomorrows Girl

17



George

Victoria Jackson
(Lips, Eyeshadow & Blush)


Eyeliner

Pencils:
George, Barry M, Miss Sporty & Unbranded

Liquid (Glitter):
La Senza, Collection 2000 Purple & Blue, The Body Shop

Mascara

DermaV10

Lip Gloss

17, Maxfactor, Avon, No7, Rimmel



Misc items I forgot =S lol
Eyeshadow, Body Shimmer and ummm...something else lol

Brushes

Misc Brushes



My uber cute MAC Hello Kitty Kabuki Brush =P 

I do have a few more make up bits but these are all in my bag ready to go =P My amazing girlfriend spoils me and has bought most of this make up for me. I'm a very lucky girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment